Whatsapp has just launched a fingerprint lock feature in its latest update, with the help of which you will now be able to put fingerprint lock on Whatsapp.
Earlier this feature was launched for ios, now you can use this feature on your android mobile as well.
With the help of this new fingerprint lock feature, you can keep your private data secure. Now you will not need to lock your WhatsApp with the help of any third-party app.
To get this new feature you have to update WhatsApp from the play store. After updating WhatsApp, the fingerprint feature will come in your WhatsApp app.
To use the Whatsapp Fingerprint Feature, follow the steps mentioned below.
How to put Fingerprint Lock on Whatsapp?
- First, update WhatsApp from the play store.
- Open Whatsapp and go to the setting.
- Tap on Account and go to the privacy option.
- Enable it by scroll down by clicking on Fingerprint lock.
- Put your fingerprint once.
- After doing all this, you have to select lock time. That means how long fingerprint lock is enabled after closing WhatsApp, set it.
- After this, the WhatsApp fingerprint lock will be enabled. Now whenever you open WhatsApp, you have to unlock WhatsApp with a fingerprint.