Is your Facebook Account Hacked? Click above to check it and follow simple steps to secure your account from Hackers. If your Facebook account is hacked then it will be very dangerous as it will be just like identity theft . Be safe and secure, for more details visit.
Friends, everyone is aware of the Bluetooth technology, but a technology “Nfc” that performs the work of data transfer and online payment in a few seconds, for which you do not have to get into the hassle of completing a process.
What Is Nfc?
You must be aware of such great technology.
So let’s know what NFC is…
Nfc Full Form is “Near Field Communication”.
You must have used Wifi on the phone. It also works like Wifi. In order to connect Bluetooth to our phone, we have to pair both devices, which sometimes takes a lot of time and even then we are unable to connect Bluetooth to our phone.
Nfc is better than Bluetooth Nfc works only when your phone has Nfc and if you want to connect Nfc to another device, then it should have Nfc in the front mobile.
This is wireless communication technology in which you can transfer data between two devices from a distance of 4-5 C. M. With the help of Nfc, you can send data faster than just touching.
The Nfc Device is connected only after touching it and after completion of the work, it turns off automatically. It can transfer data at speeds of 106-424 Kbps over Bluetooth.
In NFC, you can do a lot of things along with transferring data, like transferring money, paying bills after shopping and much more, when it communicates, it also reduces battery consumption.
But now the question will be coming in your mind that how to use NFC
To know the answer ahead.
How Does Nfc Work?
Do you know how it works, then friends must have Nfc Antenna in the device to do Nfc communication? Data is sent through Radio Waves through NFC mode. The kind of technology used in NFC is derived from Older Radio Frequency Identification.
Nfc is divided into 3 modes of operation.
- Peer To Peer Mode (To File Transfer)
- Reader / Writer Mode (to read Nfc tags)
- Card Emulation Mode (For Payments)
Peer To Peer Mode
NFC peer to peer mode This mode is most commonly used. It works to exchange information between 2 Nfc devices. In this mode, when the data is sent, the devices remain in the active mode and while receiving the data, the devices remain in the Passive Mode.
Reader / Writer Mode
Active Device It is used for Nfc Tags This is One Way Data Transmission.
In this, Active Device links up with another device to read the information from that device.
Card Emulation Mode
This mode can be used as a Smart Card for payment, so that Easily Payment
How To Use Nfc?
Who would not want to use the best Nfc technology?
So let’s not spend much time and go ahead and know.
To communicate with Nfc, it is very important to have Nfc Antena in your device. This is a cheaply designed Antena that is mounted on the back cover or top of your mobile.
It supports Nfc Data only up to 4-5 C.M Range. You can use Nfc differently.
With the help of Nfc, you can easily transfer and receive data from one mobile to another. In this, you can send any photo, video, document and much more to other mobiles.
If you do not know how to send data from your mobile to another mobile, then you can follow the steps given below.
- Go To Setting – To transfer data from Nfc, first, go to the setting of your device.
- Tap On More Option – Go to More after going to Setting. In NFC’s More Option, you have to turn on NFC.
- Opens File You Wish To Transfer – Now select the data you want to send, such as – Contact, Photo, Video or any other file.
- Place Your Android Devices Back To Back – After selecting the data, you have to touch both devices with each other. There is no need to pair both mobiles in NFC. In this, you have to bring your mobile pass so that both mobiles will become Automatically Connect.
- Tap To Beam – Now the device with which data is being shared. If the option of Tap To Beam comes on it, then you have to click on it. Now Beaming Start will start. After Beaming Complete, you will be notified, just now your data will be shared.
Payment can also be done by using Nfc Ka. In NFC you can make payment with the help of Debit / Credit Card.
This is a very good feature of NFC. In which you do not need to take Debit / Credit card together, you can do this job only with the help of your phone.
when we make a payment from the swipe machine, then we have to swipe our card in that machine but in NFC you can make payment by touching the Debit card with the swipe machine after saving the Detail mobile in NFC.
This is the Store Tag of Nfc in which you can save your data. It is like a cheap in which you can also save your password, document and personal data.
You cannot save very large data. In this, you can save only small files and data.
Nfc Business Card
Nfc Business Card is still being used very much. In this, there is Nfc Chip, in which if a person touches the mobile Nfc near that card, then all the information available in that card, which is about business, is displayed on your phone.
In this, you can enter information about Social Media Link, Website and Images of your business.
Advantage Of Nfc
If you use Nfc, then you also get many benefits.
So by using this service, you will know what the benefits are.
Nfc can be adapted in many Situations such as – Use of Bank Cards, Reward System, Movie Passes Nfc is well adapted for all these Situations.
Fetch Real-Time Data
One can fetch real-time data at many places through NFC. With its help, you can maintain many of your works.
You can secure your Wallet in the Mobile Device. When your wallet is stolen, the credit card or information kept in it reaches all the thieves. Password in Smartphone helps in keeping your information secure.
In order to make an online payment, some process has to be done. After that the payment is complete, but from Nfc, just mobile has to be brought near the machine and payment is made with a simple touch.
So these were the benefits that you get when using Nfc.
Also Read:- How to activate WhatsApp UPI payment
Today we will tell you how to activate WhatsApp UPI payment?
Ever since Whatsapp launched the Business App, it was still being said that WhatsApp is about to launch a UPI Payment System.
With the help of WhatsApp UPI, you can send money along with your message. In this post, we are going to tell about this –
How to Send and receive money with the help of WhatsApp UPI.
Till now you could send and ask for money with the help of other UPIs, and you had to install those apps in your mobile to send or ask for money from those apps.
But to send or request money from WhatsApp payment UPI ya Whatsapp UPI payment system, you do not need to download or install any separately.
So let’s first know how to send WhatsApp payment UPI money.
How to activate WhatsApp UPI payment?
- By the way, it is not available to everyone right now. To send money from Whatsapp, you must first update your app.
- If you do not update your app, then you cannot take advantage of WhatsApp UPI.
- When you install a new version of WhatsApp on your phone, after that you will have to create a WhatsApp UPI app.
- To make WhatsApp UPI, you open the chat of any of your WhatsApp.
- After this, you click on the file option.
- Here you will get the option of WhatsApp payment in the name of payment. You click on it.
- After this, you click on verify number via SMS to verify your mobile number
- When your mobile number is verified, then select bank
Now you fill the bank details.
- Now you are ready to send and receive payment from WhatsApp UPI.
Whatsapp payment UPI Features
It is not currently available to all people. Still, you should update your WhatsApp
Because if you update your app then only you will be able to know whether it is available to you or not.
There is no separate app for this like other UPI app. That you have to download.
But it is the same as all other UPI app. Only by updating WhatsApp, it comes in WhatsApp UPI app, WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is definitely in all smartphone user’s mobiles. So it is very easy to send and request money from it, and it can also be used quite easily.
Google Tez vs Whatsapp UPI
- Whatsapp UPI app is a service of WhatsApp messengers. Money transfer is done only by the payment option of WhatsApp. While google fast app is a separate app that is not found in everyone’s smartphone.
- In villages, people use WhatsApp, but google Tez app or any other UPI app is not used at all. But if there is a facility for sending and ordering money from WhatsApp, then people will send money and ask for it as well.
- Currently, WhatsApp UPI payment is not available for everyone’s phone right now. But it will be available to all people very soon.
You update your phone and see if it is available to you.
As far as I am concerned, I do not use any UPI app yet.
But when WhatsApp UPI payment becomes available to everyone, then I will definitely use it. Because its biggest thing is that WhatsApp happens in every smartphone and people also use it more.
Today we are living in the technology world where all the work has been computerized. Just like if you want to send money, you can send money in a few seconds, if you want to talk to someone, then you can talk to them in a different ways in seconds.
Here, to say different ways means by video, by text message, by audio, etc. In today’s day, if we fill any form, then we have to give email in it and that field is mandatory somewhere, so we need to give email.
There will be 50% of people who will already know about email, but there will be some people who will not be well aware of the email. So in today’s tutorial, we will tell you about email, what is email.
What is email
The full form of Email is “Electronic mail”. Email is a way of exchanging messages between people using electronic devices (electronic devices) where we can send messages to others using electronic devices. Here the message can be in any format such as text, image, audio, video, files, etc.
What is an Email ID? What is an email address?
Email IDs are a unique name used to send an email. In other words, it is a type of virtual address or an online address that tells the user’s identity. Just like our house has a unique name like suppose your home address is 505 Block-A, Sector 63 Noida and this same address cannot be with anyone else. In the same way, some addresses are also created on online internet which are of different types and they are all unique by which the identity of the user is detected. We are talking about the email address here, so here we will only know about the email address.
How email id Look Likes
Now we will know what is the email ID and what are the things to know about it. Email IDs are as follows: email@example.com
Here in the domain comes the name of the web address or the name of the company that is providing the email address, like the domain name of Google’s Gmail is Gmail.
Extension includes .com, .in, .org.
- Any type of email has three parts. In which the first part is called the username while the second part is called the domain and the third part is called extension.
There is an @ symbol between the first part and the second part while between the second part and the third party. is a symbol.
- The first part that means username should be unique and should not contain some special characters like @, /, \. If you want to make a good username then we can only give you username. (dot) the special character would be advised to be used as it is valid in all email address providers.
- The second part means the domain should not contain any type of special character.
- Similarly, there should be no special character of any kind in the third part that means extension.
- Email address is not case sensitive, meaning you can write upper case (upper case) or lower case (lowercase letter) in any case. If someone’s email id is firstname.lastname@example.org, if you send a message to ABC@EXAMPLE.com then it will send a message to their email, here the case has no meaning.
- Email ID is as small and suitable as it is. Your username should not be longer than 64 characters and your domain name should not be longer than 254 characters.
Many people dream of doing their own business, but in starting a business, many problems have to be faced, in which the biggest problem is the financial situation.
Due to which most people are unable to start their own business, so if you want to start your own business, then online business is a great option for you because you can start an online business with very little money.
The biggest advantage of online business is that any class of people can do it on the basis of their financial status and even if you have a good budget, online business is a very good option for you.
There are many ways to do online business on the Internet, due to which you can earn money sitting at home from online internet. Today we are going to tell you about the ways that you can start an online business.
How to Start Online Business
To start any business, many things are required, similarly, for the Online Store and Website / Blog, you should also know many things so that you do not face problems in doing business online, so you can start an online business. These things should be known.
Step-1. Business Idea
The beginning of any business is with the business idea, only then you can create the outline of the business, so first of all choose your business idea that you want to sell some kind of service and product, which will increase the demand for your business.
This is the first step of any business on which the entire business depends, so research your business idea before choosing it. We will tell you in detail below about ways to do online business.
Step-2. Register Business Domain
Since you want to do online business, you have to register your business online. For this, register your business online by purchasing a domain according to your business name.
For more information, read about what is Domain Name and how to choose a domain name so that you can register your business online.
Step-3. Design Website
The design of your website should be the same type of service and product you want to sell because website design is helpful in increasing the business, so to make the website design user-friendly so that the user can understand everything easily.
Overall, design the website in such a way that the user can get your product and service easily and also the more time the user stays on your website, the more you get the benefit.
Step-4. Business Marketing
You can do online marketing of the product and service, this is a great way that you can increase business brand awareness.
You can also spread the business with online advertising, for this, you can use Google AdWords which is most commonly used for most online advertising.